Are you an up-and-coming artiste who has been honing your craft for the past three years?
Do you have at least five original songs that you can perform while playing an instrument (e.g. guitar, piano, nyatiti) or with a live band?
Are you a spoken-word artiste able to spit ‘fire’, thought provoking and educational ‘bars’?
If so, we want to hear from you!
1. Like all Social media Accounts and Subscribe to Youtube Channel (People Dialogue Festival)
2. Send Link to Artiste’s profile
2. Send Link to Artiste’s recent live performance
Preference is given to:
• Unique music/spoken-word with cultural identity that is connected to Kenya
• Women artiste, or groups led by women
• Young, new and emerging talents
• Music/spoken-word with messages that are positive and relevant to the PDF 2023 theme
• Music/spoken-word that is performed ‘100% live’!
NOTE: The selection shall be done in the second week of February to finalise the artiste line-up for PDF 2023. Applicants will be notified of outcomes by 25th of February 2023.
Shortlisted artiste will be facilitated with a Modest Honorarium for travel after the event.
firstname.lastname@example.org & a copy to email@example.com with the Subject : PDF 2023 Live performance